Over the five weeks, students experience the following:
- An intensive week of experiential learning with staff at Compton Verney, site of a nationally renowned art gallery.
- Visits to a wide range of museums, galleries and auction houses in London, Oxford and further afield.
- Special tours of Oxford college collections and archives.
- Careers talks and meetings with museum and heritage professionals.
- Two credit-bearing courses* taught by British experts in art history, architectural history, and museum studies: ‘How British Museums Work’ and ‘Perspectives on Heritage’
- Weekly seminars, lectures and field trips.
- Access to the University’s Bodleian Library.
*35+ instructional hours per course.
Transcripts are issued by Middlebury College.