Following these few straightforward guidelines will allow for everyone to enjoy our many performances.
- Please turn off signal watches, cellular phones and beepers prior to the performance.
- Please arrive early enough to be in your seat before the time noted on your ticket. As a courtesy to the artists performing and the audience, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. Food, cameras, and recording devices are not permitted at any event.
- The Mahaney Arts Center maintains a no smoking policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Tickets and separate seats are required, as per Vermont State Fire laws, for every patron entering the performance space, including children. As a courtesy to audience members and performers, please use discretion regarding a young child’s ability to sit quietly and enjoy a performance.
- Your ticket is valid until curtain time only. Latecomer seating is at the discretion of the management. If your seat is not claimed by the time listed on your ticket, we may admit customers off the standby list in your place. Please plan accordingly for an on-time arrival.
- All ticket sales are final. Performances and programs are subject to change.