Presence is Middlebury’s hub for co-curricular development.
It’s a one-stop-shop for activities and engagement opportunities outside the classroom.
Presence lists events happening around campus as well as houses all of our student organizations as well as many campus Departments.
The video tutorials below will walk you through the different features of Presence. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about using Presence!
- Compass Tutorial 1 - Welcome to Navigate Midd
- Compass Tutorial 2 - Introduction to Compass Mentoring Form
- Compass Tutorial 3 - How to Access Compass in MiddPresence
- Compass Tutorial 4 - How to Engage with Navigate Midd
- Compass Tutorial 5 - Using the Apply to Earn Function
For more information about Navigate Midd, please use our Navigate Midd Spring ‘22 Student User Guide.
- Organization Registration Form - For New Organizations Only - Coming Soon!
- Edit Organization Information and Change Organization Photo
- Transition/Re-Register Your Organization
- Adding Members to Organization Roster
- Editing Members and Removing Members from Organization Roster
- Giving User/Admin Access to Organization Members
- Track Attendance for an Event (both via file upload and with swipers)
- Creating a Form: Step 1 - Form Settings - Coming Soon!
- Creating a Form: Step 2 - Form Fields - Coming Soon!
- Form Options: Creating an Approval Workflow - Coming Soon!
- Form Options: Using Smart Logic - Coming Soon!
- Review/Approve Responses to Forms - Coming Soon!
- Building an Election form and Hosting Elections
- Accessing and Downloading Election Results - Coming Soon!
- Messaging All of Your Members - Coming Soon!