MiddPresence is Middlebury’s hub for co-curricular development.
It’s a one-stop-shop for activities and engagement opportunities outside the classroom.
MiddPresence lists events happening around campus as well as houses all of our student organizations as well as many campus Departments.
The video tutorials below will walk you through the different features of MiddPresence. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about using MiddPresence!
Student Portal Navigation
Registration and Organization Information
- Organization Registration Form - For New Organizations Only - Coming Soon!
- Edit Organization Information and Change Organization Photo
- Transition/Re-Register Your Organization
- Adding Members to Organization Roster
- Editing Members and Removing Members from Organization Roster
- Giving User/Admin Access to Organization Members
- Track Attendance for an Event (both via file upload and with swipers)
- Creating a Form: Step 1 - Form Settings - Coming Soon!
- Creating a Form: Step 2 - Form Fields - Coming Soon!
- Form Options: Creating an Approval Workflow - Coming Soon!
- Form Options: Using Smart Logic - Coming Soon!
- Review/Approve Responses to Forms - Coming Soon!
- Building an Election form and Hosting Elections
- Accessing and Downloading Election Results - Coming Soon!
- Messaging All of Your Members - Coming Soon!
Campus Departments and Department Sponsored Student Groups
- Creating a page in Presence (please contact Valerie Nettleton for information on adding your department or department student group to Presence)
- Creating an Event
- Creating a Contact List - Coming Soon!