The Student Government Association sponsors subsidized bus transportation for most campus breaks that is open to all students. Buses will between Middlebury College and the following locations:
- Burlington Airport (BTV),
- NY White Plains/Penn Station/Ridgewood,NJ, and
- Logan Airport, South Station, Boston, MA and Hookset, NH.
All non-ticket sale related questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Tickets my be purchased through the online Box Office or by calling 802-443-6433.
All reservations are sold for a specific bus.
No refunds will be given, but the Box Office may be able to exchange for different departure time if requested prior to ticket sales closing. Please direct requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, once ticket sales close through the Box Office we are not able to see any last minute tickets. Bus Drivers are not able to sell or authorize any last minute tickets.
- All break buses departing from the College will leave from Adirondack Circle unless otherwise noted through the Box Office
- For all buses, please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure—buses will not wait for individual riders. If boarding at BTV or Logan - please allow time for baggage claim.
- No physical tickets are issued; each rider’s name will be on a roster.
- Ticket sales are for Middlebury Students only. Guests are not permitted.
- Transfer of ticket to a different student is not permitted.
- Students should not board buses if they have been exposed to COVID19, or are having any symptoms.
- All passengers must wear masks while onboard.
- All passengers must maintain the social distance structures in place.
Burlington Airport (BTV)
The bus runs directly between Burlington Airport (BTV) and Middlebury College without any additional stops
White Plains NY, Penn Station NYC, Ridgewood NJ
- White Plains Metro North Station (Ferris Avenue southbound between Water and New St.)
- Penn Station – 8th Avenue side at 31st St.
- Ridgewood, NJ Park & Ride The northbound stop is on the northbound side of Rt. 17 and there is a foot bridge over Rt. 17 to access it from the parking lot. You should be dropped off in the parking lot and go across the bridge to the Northbound side.
Logan Airport MA, South Station, Boston MA and Hookset, NH