Welcome, Class of 2027.5!
Congratulations on your acceptance! We are looking forward to your arrival in February 2024. Make sure to regularly check your Middlebury emails for information from our orientation team near the end of the year.
Here are some bits of information to help you prepare for your first year at Middlebury.
- Feb Orientation will begin on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, which is also the day the new students will move in. Students can expect to arrive to campus between 9 AM-12 PM. Specific details about the arrival process will be sent in January.
- Our orientation team will begin communicating with you more regularly beginning mid October. We’ll provide opportunities for you to start connecting with peers over the winter, reminders about deadlines, and important details about your spring orientation experience.
- Family orientation programs will take place on February 7, 2024 and will end by 5 PM that day. A detailed schedule will be provided over the winter. These programs are not required for families but are optional and encouraged.
- Students participating with the ISSS Pre-Orientation program will have a different arrival date to be announced later. Families with students participating in these programs will have available programming through these pre orientation programs. Please reach out to ISSS directly regarding their programs and opportunities.
- Middlebury will continue to provide announcements regarding arrivals, COVID-19 guidelines, and the fall semester as we get closer to this time. Please check the Campus Status and Community Announcements webpages for the latest information regarding COVID-19 policy for the fall.
If you have questions, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 802-443-3006.