Academics and Advising
- The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research includes essential resources such as the Writing Center, peer tutoring, professional writing tutors, quantitative skills support, and much more.
- Contact a GSFS faculty member to set up a meeting or stop by during our office hours to talk about coursework or advising.
- Investigate upcoming GSFS courses.
- Plan your gender, sexuality, and feminist studies degree by reviewing the major, joint, and minor requirements.
Find information about careers in GSFS at the Center for Careers and Internships:
- Meet with a career advisor.
- Find the latest information on internships, jobs, events, info sessions, application deadlines, and more.
- Drue Cortell Gensler ‘57 Research Fund (Supports research expenses associated with senior work undertaken by GSFS majors.)
- Drue Cortell Gensler ‘57 Conference Grant (Supports attending a national conference on any feminist or queer topic.)
- Drue Cortell Gensler ‘57 NWSA Conference Grant (Supports attending the National Women’s Studies Association Conference, the primary academic conference in the field of feminist studies. The conference is scheduled annually in November, during the week before Thanksgiving.)
- Drue Cortell Gensler ‘57 Summer Internship Grant (Supports expenses associated with summer internships undertaken by GSFS majors in their first, second, or third years.)
- URO funding opportunities (including Senior Work Fund and Senior Work Fellowships) For student research and research-related travel.