Use the following forms as needed for your planning and research.
- Neuroscience Major Worksheet: Use this worksheet to keep track of your major requirements.
- Animal Order Form: For Neuroscience faculty and staff. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase Request Form: For Neuroscience faculty, staff and students. Email to email@example.com.
Funding and Reimbursement
- Research Funding Request Form with Itemized Budget
- Student Reimbursement Form: Use for mileage and/or supply expenses. Original receipts must accompany the form. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserving a Room
Tips for completing the form:
- Under Event Title, you must put Thesis Committee Meeting/Defense.
- Give at least three room choices (separated by OR) and verify room capacities ahead of time.
- Suggested rooms: MBH 148, 430, or 530. (Note: MBH 555 is only available to schedule through Chemistry.)
- If you request a lab room, it will take longer to get a confirmation.
- Allow at least 48 hours for your room to be confirmed. The Scheduling Office will not be able to accommodate last minute requests.