Resources at Middlebury College
- Middlebury Libraries Guides for French Studies: Starting point for information on library databases, search tools, and reference sources for French.
- Subject specialist: Leanne Galletly, firstname.lastname@example.org, Davis Family Library, Room 207
- Middlebury Library Services for Faculty: Shortcuts for borrowing and using materials, curricular and pedagogy support, digital scholarship, and publishing.
- Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research: Faculty resources for development opportunities, teaching resources, funding, and research support.
- Disability Resource Center: Information for faculty about accommodations and resources.
- Emotional and Mental Health Support: The Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) provides confidential counseling and referral services to reduce stress and improve the quality of life for employees.
French Language Resources
- Le Point du FLE: More than 16,000 links for materials and activities to learn and teach French.
- Bescherelle: Online conjugation, dictation, quiz, and games.
- Le Robert Dico en ligne: Online version of Le Robert dictionary.
- Larousse: Online version of Larousse dictionary.
- Le Grand dictionnaire terminologique: Dictionary for specialized vocabulary.