At the School in Chile, students have the option of directly enrolling in eleven different universities in six distinct study abroad locations.
Sandwiched between the Pacific Ocean and the Andes Mountains, and stretching 4,300 km from the Peruvian border in the north to Cape Horn and the Strait of Magellan in the south, Chile encompasses every kind of environment from tropical to desert to sub-Antarctic. The long, impossibly thin line of Chile boasts a magnificent Pacific coastline, Andean peaks with over 50 active volcanoes, the inhospitable Atacama Desert, and Chilean Patagonia. The Middlebury School in Chile has six sites to choose from, each offering a different experience.
- Universidad de Concepción
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado
- Universidad de la Frontera
- Universidad Austral de Chile
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
- Universidad Adolfo Ibañez
- Universidad Andrés Bello
- Universidad de Playa Ancha
- Universidad de Valparaíso
- Pontificia Universidad Católica, Villarrica Campus