The Economics Department has centralized the registration waitlist system for economics courses. This allows students to make just one combined request and allows us to fairly and efficiently prioritize needs so students can enroll in courses they need to progress through their major. More about Waitlisting.
Library and Technology
- Economics Research Guide—Start your research here.
- Library Homepage—Library resources, hours, contacts, etc.
- Curricular Technology—Useful resources for teaching with technology.
- Technology Helpdesk Support—Helps with documents and contacts.
- Library and Technology Resources for Faculty—Links to library and technology pages used by faculty.
- Library Liaison—Have a question about library or technology resources? Ask your liaison. The Economics Dept. liaison is Ryan Clement, Data Services Librarian, Davis Family Library 211, 802-443-5493, email@example.com.
- Short manual on STATA, which covers frequent topics that arise for Middlebury College students.
- UCLA STATA resources