The Middlebury-CMRS Academic Board oversees the academic program, including the range of courses offered, course outcomes, and the academic standards. The Board meets formally once a year to receive reports from Middlebury-CMRS officers, and informally as required. The Academic Board consists of scholars from both UK and US institutions.
The members of the Academic Board are:
- Professor Ralph Hanna, Professor Emeritus of Palaeography in the University of Oxford, Fellow Emeritus of Keble College
- Professor Theodore K. Lerud Associate Dean and Professor of English, Elmhurst College, IL
- Professor Victoria Morse, Co-Director of the Medieval and Renaissance Studies Program, Director of the ‘Visualizing the Liberal Arts’ Program, and Associate Professor of History at Carleton College
- Dr. Lucy Wooding, Fellow of Lincoln College, University of Oxford
- Professor Louise Bourdua, Professor in History of Art, University of Warwick
- Professor Nathan Eubank, Associate Professor in Theology, University of Notre Dame