The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey and The James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) present a briefing on: Opportunities for Internships at International Nonproliferation Organizations.
We are pleased to announce several internship opportunities for students interested in WMD nonproliferation and disarmament issues. The internship opportunities are available through both IONP and IPSS, during fall and spring, at the following organizations:
• the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs (New York);
• the United Nations Office at Geneva: Conference on Disarmament;
• the United Nations Office at Geneva: Biological Weapons Convention Implementation Support Unit;
• the United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (Geneva);
• the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (Vienna);
• the International Atomic Energy Agency (Vienna);
• the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (the Hague);
• the Agency for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons in Latin America and
the Caribbean (OPANAL) (Mexico City);
• Czech Technical University (Prague).
Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
CNS Building, Video Conference Room
For more information, please contact Joe Brazda: email@example.com