Gain in-depth knowledge of implementing development policy and systems.
The following learning goals are woven throughout your entire experience.
- Effectively lead individuals, teams, and social change organizations (SCOs).
- Efficiently manage projects, programs, and organizations.
- Generate and manage human, financial, informational, and material resources.
- Develop organizational and individual capacities.
- Build networks and partnerships with diverse actors.
- Engage in productive collaboration.
- Assess or evaluate situations, problems, programs, projects, organizations, and partnerships.
- Translate mission into well-conceived, highly effective projects and programs.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with diverse, multicultural stakeholder groups.
- Apply theory to practice and use practice to inform theory.
- Systemic planning
- Research, using primary and secondary sources
- Data generation and analysis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Critical self-reflection
- Facilitation of groups
- Policy analysis
- Evidence-based, participatory decision making