Each student enrolled in a full-time course of study at the Institute may order one box of 150 business cards per academic year using the online business card order form. You will receive a PDF proof for approval before printing. Printed cards will be delivered to the Center for Advising and Career Services for distribution.
Instructions for filling out the order form
Please note that the business card order form is intended for faculty/staff and MIIS students. Please follow instructions below carefully when ordering student business cards.
Enter your name, Middlebury email address, and phone number In the “Department” field, enter “MIIS Student”
Billing section: Enter “0” in each of the following fields: Entity/Department/Restriction
In the “Quantity” field, enter 150
Under logo, select “Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey”
In the “Title 1” field, copy and paste the name of your program including the word “Candidate” from the list below (this is how your program information must appear—please do not change):
- MA in Conference Interpretation Candidate
- MA in International Education Management Candidate
- MA in International Environmental Policy Candidate
- MA in International Policy and Development Candidate
- MA in International Trade and Economic Diplomacy Candidate
- MA in Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies Candidate
- MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Candidate
- MA in Teaching Foreign Language Candidate
- MA in Translation Candidate
- MA in Translation and Interpretation Candidate
- MA in Translation and Localization Management Candidate
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) Candidate
In the “Title 2 or Department” field, enter your second degree, specialization, or language pair as listed in Banner In the “Phone 1” field, enter your preferred phone number—this is the only phone number we’ll list on your cards. Your cards will have the Institute’s physical address so you can leave that blank (we do not put personal addresses on the cards). In the “Delivery” field, enter: 460 Pierce Street Monterey, CA 93940 if you’re taking classes on campus or enter your home address if you’re taking classes remotely.
Enter your @middlebury.edu email address (no other email addresses). Your Middlebury email remains active for several months after graduation.
You may include your LinkedIn page (no other websites on business cards). Please include the URL to your LinkedIn in the website line. It is recommended that you customize your LinkedIn URL to remove the default numbers at the end. It only takes a moment—here are two helpful resources to walk you through the process: article and video.
A draft of your business card will be emailed to your Middlebury email for approval of your personal information. Please reply promptly with changes/approval to print. Gael Meraud in the Center for Advising and Career Services will confirm or make necessary changes to your program information.