Career and Academic Advisor: Education Management and Joint Public Administration/Education Management
- Master of Arts in International Education Management (IEM)
- Master of Public Administration and Master of Arts in International Education Management Joint Degree (MPA-IEM)
- Master of Arts in International Education Management, Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Monterey Institute of International Studies
- BA in International Leadership Studies, Marietta College
- BA in Spanish, Marietta College
Since joining the Center for Advising and Career Services in 2011, Grace has applied her background in training and leadership to help advisees articulate their current career goals and craft action plans to achieve them. She coaches, teaches, and supports career development by taking a holistic approach to advising. Grace is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) and is trained in appreciative advising, student development theory, and brain-based coaching.
Additionally, Grace focuses on designing career education curriculum and outcomes-based assessment initiatives. Among other roles, she currently serves on the Institute’s Conduct Judicial Board, Staff Advisory Team, and the Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.