Translation and Localization Management student Wei-San Chiang shares how career advice and the Institute’s alumni network helped her launch a career in localization before she graduated.
- Master of Arts in Translation (T)
- Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (TI)
- Master of Arts in Conference Interpretation (CI)
- Master of Arts in Translation and Localization Management (TLM)
- For students fulfilling the TLM language requirement with translation courses
- Online Master of Arts in Translation and Localization Management (OTLM)
Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation, Monterey Institute of International Studies
Since graduating with a Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation from MIIS, Winnie has worked as a freelance conference interpreter, taught interpretation at the Institute, and held a variety of positions in the Language Service Provider industry. She has held prominent roles for the past 25 years with LanguageLine Solutions, most recently serving as Vice President of Transformation.
Translation and Localization Management graduate Cheng-Hao “Jimmy” Yang shares how coursework and an internship helped him launch a career as a freelance translator and localization project manager.
Translation and Localization Management graduate Jihong Zhou shares how a focused and strategic approach to her job search helped her launch a career in localization working on the Xbox product.