If you will be enrolled in a study abroad program and have been approved to transfer the credits from that program to your degree program at the Middlebury Institute, the Middlebury Institute may be able to provide you with federal student aid for your studies abroad.  For more information, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at finaid@miis.edu or 831-647-4119.