Please follow the steps below to schedule, plan, and promote your event on the Institute campus.
- Please view the 25Live Webviewer system to see what rooms might be available in advance of requesting them. For questions about the 25Live Webviewer, please refer to our quick reference guide.
- Complete the Room Reservation Request form to reserve a room and submit your event to be posted on the Institute's public events calendar. Requests should be received a minimum of two business days in advance. Most requests will be responded to within two business days.
- If you need to update your event's entry on the public events calendar, please complete the Update Events Calendar form.
- To request assistance from Campus Services, Media Services, Security, or Information Technology, please complete the Event Logistics Request form. The logistics form must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Please also review the Classroom Technology Equipment List to familiarize yourself with the resources available in your room.
- If you would like to record your event, please consult our Video Production Guidelines.
- To post an event on the digital signs in McGowan, the McCone Atrium, and Samson Center, please use one of these digital sign templates.
- For other ways to promote your campus event, see the How to Promote Your Event page.
- To make your event environmentally sustainable, check out our tips on how to "green" your event.
For any additional questions, please consult our Venue Reservation Policy.