Please contact us with any questions or concerns, or for more information on sustainability issues at the Institute.
The MIIS Sustainability Council meets regularly and consists of representatives from staff and faculty, as well as students from each degree program. The goal of the Council is to carry out MIIS’s sustainability initiatives, such as the Climate Action Plan and the Carbon Neutrality Initiative.
The current Sustainability Graduate Assistants run the Council. If you are interested in getting involved or representing your degree program, please reach out to us at email@example.com!
Sustainability Council Members
- Barbara Burke, Executive Assistant to the Vice President
- Andrew Hernandez, Director of Facilities
- Lily Edelman-Gold, Sustainability Graduate Assistant
- Alessandra Chapman, Sustainability Graduate Assistant
- Hannah Ditty, Sustainability Graduate Assistant
- Joelle Mellon, Research & Instruction Librarian
- Libby Mohn, Environmental Policy and Management Representative
- Noemi Cerritos-Gatto, Environmental Policy and Management Representative
- Jack Anderson, Environmental Policy and Management Representative
- Daniel Lyons, International Policy and Development Representative
- Ola Pozor, International Policy and Development Representative
- Julie Montedoro, Translation and Interpretation Representative
- Zoey Wu, Translation Representative
- Arthur Eschbach, Garden Manager
- Carly Tozian, Garden Manager