Translation, Interpretation, and Localization: Mitigating Risks in a Rapidly Changing World
Celebrating 50 Years of Pedagogical Excellence in Translator, Interpreter, and Localizer Training
May 4 – 5, 2019
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Monterey, California, U.S.A.
Call for papers:
The Monterey Forum 2019 invites paper submissions from scholars, practitioners, and researchers on topics related (but not limited) to:
- Risk mitigation in the TIL industry
- Political and personal risk in the TIL profession
- Latest trends in TIL technology
- TIL pedagogy
- Program design for training TIL professionals
MONTEREY FORUM 2019 will be an excellent opportunity to network, present your products and services, and make great business connections. We expect about 100 to 150 translators, interpreters, and translation and interpretation scholars to come from all over the world. Whether you would like to be an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Angela Quesenberry for a registration form at MontereyForum@miis.edu, or at 831-647-4198.
Increase your visibility through the distribution of promotional materials and banner displays, promote and sell your products at the exhibition hall, get access to hundreds of professionals, scholars, and students in the areas of translation, interpretation, and localization management, and get recognition for supporting our community!
• Reception Sponsor: Banner space in reception room and distribution of company’s literature and gifts at a display table; logo and link on forum website and brochure; acknowledgement as Reception Sponsor - $ 2,500.00
• Exhibitor: (table/space) - logo and link on forum website and brochure - $250
• Coffee Break Sponsor: Banner in coffee break area; logo and link on forum website - $ 650.00
• Ads in forum brochure - Full page: $300.00 Half page: $ 200.00 1/4 page: $ 100.00 Business Card size: $ 50.00