The Staff Advisory Team, or SAT, is a collaborative team made up of a small group of staff volunteers, our two elected representatives to the Middlebury Staff Council, and the appointed staff constituent to the Institute Board of Advisors.
SAT members coordinate to support Institute staff through communication and information sharing, advocacy, and community building with the goal of helping to make Middlebury a great place to work.
What We Do
Some of our work includes:
- Communication & Information Sharing: Hosting monthly SAT meet-ups to facilitate timely updates and discussions for staff, and sending a monthly newsletter with reminders, updates, and opportunities for employees.
- Advocacy: Gathering input from staff through surveys and SAT meet-ups, communicating that input through representation on the Middlebury Staff Council, Institute Leadership Group, Institute Board of Advisors, and regular meetings with the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Community Building: Creating opportunities to connect with other employees through coffee meet-ups, lunches, games, and other social events.
We want to hear from you! Send ideas, suggestions, and questions about all things MIIS to email@example.com
- Elizabeth Bone, District M Staff Council Representative (2023-2025)
- Naomi Braswell (2023-2025)
- Seth Crumrine (2022-2024)
- Jeni Henrickson (2022-2024)
- Samantha Quintell-Lenzi (2022-2024)
- Jill Stoffers (2022-2025)
- Toni Thomas, Staff Council MIIS Representative at Large (2022-2024)