Registering online is a quick and easy way to prepare for your next semester.
For more detailed information on online registration, download the online registration instructions.
An email with additional instructions will be sent to all new spring students in January and to all new fall students in August. New student registration begins January.
Basic Steps to Register for New Students
- Set up your Middlebury account and sign into BannerWeb according to the instructions in the Account Activation email. Enroll in the Getting Started at MIIS course per the instructions sent to your email from Student Services.
- Complete the academic advising assignment in the Getting Started at MIIS course and follow instructions form your academic advisor to review your degree requirements. If you are entering the MAT, MATI, or MACI program, you will meet with your TI language Program Head during Welcome Week.
- An email with additional registration instructions will be sent to all new fall students in August and all new spring students in January.
On Registration Day
- Find your five-digit course reference numbers (CRN) for the classes you’d like to take from the Course Catalog. Hint: It’s best to have more than one browser open to do this!
- In BannerWeb, click on “Add/Drop Classes” under Student Records and Registration, put in the course reference numbers (CRN), and submit changes.
Casa Fuente Building
449 K Pierce Street
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Mondays and Fridays assistance is available by email, Zoom and telephone only. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays assistance is also available in person.