Here you’ll find important forms for your academic and administrative needs.


Click on the appropriate link to download the form.

Diploma Reprint Request

Petition to Transfer Course Credits

Petition to Graduate

Official Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript Request

Leave of Absence Petition

Leave of Absence Petition - Middlebury Schools Abroad

Withdrawal Petition

Petition to Change a Grade of Incomplete

Petition for Waiver of Academic Regulations


After filling out and printing a paper copy of the form, please submit during our regular office hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If signatures are required, please obtain these before turning in your form.

The Petition for Waiver of Academic Regulations may require one signature or all signatures, depending upon the request. Please contact the Records Office with any questions.


Office of Records & Research
Casa Fuente Building
449 Pierce Street
Monterey, CA 93940