Create a team culture that capitalizes on its global strengths.
Harnessing the Power of the Global Team is a cross-cultural training program for a global team. Through exposure to the value that cultural diversity brings to their team, participants learn how to design and implement cross-cultural action strategies to work effectively together, reach team goals, build trust, and contribute to the vision of the company.
Who should take this program?
- Members of a global team from any country, department, and level within the organization.
- Employees of a global company interested in learning about working in a global team.
- Suppliers, contractors, and vendors working with a global team.
Global Team Model
Learn and apply the Global Team Model to meet your team’s goals and expand the vision of your organization.
Step One - Identify
- Identify team’s strengths and challenges in working across cultures.
- Identify team challenges that impact high performance.
Step Two - Engage
- Engage in interactive discussions, experiential group activities, and thought-provoking “knowledge checks.”
- Engage in a goal-setting exercise to align individual and team goals with organizational goals.
Step Three - Design
- Design team processes and protocols that embrace cultural commonalities and differences.
- Design and commit to a Team Accountability Charter to keep the goodwill flowing and hold team members accountable for commitments and goal attainment.
Step Four - Apply
- Apply newly designed processes and protocols to a current team challenge, or
- Apply newly designed processes and protocols to an upcoming project or hypothetical project.
- Engage with team members and expert facilitators onsite, online or hybrid settings.
- Benefit from high-quality training from academic and field experts with business experience working with global teams.
- Learn the norms of the team’s international cultures that drive behaviors and explore how those behaviors impact collaboration, problem solving and risk taking.
- Examine the common values between the cultures in the global team and learn how to build on those values to increase trust across cultures.
- Learn a process to establish and achieve individual and team goals.
- Create and commit to a culturally-savvy charter to hold team members accountable and acknowledge member contributions to team success.
- Apply insights from the program to a current team challenge, previous challenge, or upcoming project.
To discuss how we can customize an on-site, off-site, and/or online program that is right for your specific needs, please contact Alicia Brent.