Members of the Society for International Development-Washington Chapter are guaranteed a $10,000 scholarship toward on-site Middlebury Institute master’s programs.
The Middlebury Institute has partnered with the Society for International Development-Washington Chapter (SID–Washington) to offer individual or institutional members a guaranteed $10,000 scholarship toward our four-semester master’s programs (prorated for shorter programs) as a part of your merit and need-based scholarships. You may also receive additional merit and need-based scholarships depending on the strength of your application or financial situation.
How to Apply
- Determine your degree program.
- Submit your application by the next deadline.
- Indicate your affiliation with the SID-Washington when prompted on the online application.
- Upload a separate statement describing your affiliation with the SID-Washington within the online application.
- Two years of work experience in the development field is preferred. Please note your work experience on your résumé and in the statement about your affiliation with the SID-Washington.
- You can waive the application fee.
Contact Senior Director of Institutional Partnerships Jill Stoffers.