Alumni of the Auxiliares de Conversación and other Language Assistant programs are eligible for a guaranteed $10,000 annual scholarship toward Middlebury Institute master’s programs.
Auxiliares de Conversación and Language Assistant alumni receive a $10,000 guaranteed scholarship each year for your master’s degree program. We recognize your international professional experience, language learning, and cross-cultural communication.
- Alumni from the following programs qualify for this scholarship: Ministry of Education, UCETAM, Instituto Franklin, BEDA, Fulbright, and CIEE.
- U.S. and international applicants will be given the same consideration.
- You may have completed your assignment in Spain or have been a Spanish assistant elsewhere in the world.
- You must meet the admissions requirements to your graduate degree program.
- You must complete your Auxiliares de Conversación or Language Assistant program by the time of enrollment, though you may be currently in the program during the time of application.
How to Apply
- Determine your degree program.
- Submit your application by the next deadline.
- Indicate your affiliation with Auxiliares de Conversación or other Language Assistant program when prompted on the online application.
- You can waive the application fee.
Contact Jill Stoffers, Senior Director of Institutional Partnerships.