Alumni of Auxiliares de Conversación / NALCAP Spain are eligible for a guaranteed $10,000 annual scholarship toward an on-site Middlebury Institute master’s degree.
The Middlebury Institute has partnered with the Spanish Ministry of Education—through the Embassy of Spain in the U.S.—to provide $10,000 annual scholarships to qualified alumni of Auxiliares de Conversación / NALCAP Spain in recognition of their commitment to language and cross-cultural exchange. These scholarships can be applied to any of our on-site master’s programs.
- Alumni of Auxiliares de Conversación / NALCAP Spain
- U.S. and international applicants will be given the same consideration.
- You may have completed your assignment in Spain or have been a Spanish assistant elsewhere in the world.
- You must meet the admissions requirements to your graduate degree program.
- You must complete your Auxiliares de Conversación program by the time of enrollment, though you may be currently in the program during the time of application.
How to Apply
- Determine your degree program.
- Submit your application by the next deadline.
- Indicate your affiliation with Auxiliares de Conversación / NALCAP Spain when prompted on the online application.
- You can waive the application fee.
Contact Jill Stoffers, Senior Director of Institutional Partnerships.